One doesn’t typically think about a “cold brew” first thing in the morning to start your day. But cold brew coffee is a made by using time rather than heat to coax the coffee flavour out of the beans. Using cold water can take between 18 and 24 hours, in fact! The result is a brew which is a bit lighter, more floral, less acidic and more caffeinated than hot brewed coffee.
Soneva Jani not only offers cold brew, but actually has a collection of cold brew concoctions:
- Tropical Pandan Brew – fresh banana, coconut milk, cold brew pandan coffee
- Sparkling Brew – cold brew esperesso, homhade hibiscus syrup, top with tonic
- Tumeric Latte – cardamon, cinnamon, honey, coconut milk, turmeric, top with espresso
- Lemon Grass Cold Brew – homemade lemon gress syrup, top with cold brew coffee
· Cold Brew Latte – cold brew coffee, top with milk