Looking for that special something to buy your favourite resort for Christmas. Well, here is the 17th (!) edition of “Things I Haven’t Seen Yet in the Maldives” (after 20+ years of visiting and researching them). We are hoping to discover some “haven’t seens” (as well as a Santa sack of other previously unsung treats with a December bolt to the paradise in 2sleeps!…stay tuned).
- Whale Shark Cake – Gorgeous! [ABOVE]
- Shark Hoodie – For my house reef home boys.
- Whale Shark Swim Suits – Keia’s “Maldivas Collection” includes a variety of whale shark inspired designs as well as other designs with coral and water patterns.
- Paul & Shark Wear – For something a bit more sophisticated, Paul & Shark brand not only makes resort wer, but adorns it with their trademark shark silhouette logo.
- Knitted Whale Shark – No longer in the shop but on Instagram.
- Shark Purse – What better guard to your valuables?
- Shark Pencil Case – Or your pencils?
- Baby Shark Snorkel Mask – Baby Shark, Do do do do do do…
- Whale Shark Bracelet – I’ve seen plenty of whale shark pendants and earrings, but this is a bit more distinctive.