Contrary to some preconceived notions, Halloween is not just about spooky things. The main event is getting dreseds up in fancy dress. And those costumes don’t have to be something scary. People dress up in all sorts of things. Including traditional and national costumes. So Maldives Complete’s treat this Halloween is a goodie bag with sweet shots of fashionistos donning the Maldivian traditional dress. Mind you these guys do look scarily dashing in their sarongs. And there’s nothing sarong about that.
- Antonio Pozo (Spain) – Sun Aqua Vilu Reef [ABOVE]
- Mariano Di Vaio (Italy) – Furaveri
- Husein (Maldives) – Meeru
- Alexander Dorokhov (Russia) – Six Senses Laamu
- Jon Hosking (United Kingdom) – The Residence
Pingback: Best of the Maldives: Koari – AaaVeee - Maldives Complete Blog
Hello. Do you know where Can I buy a maldives sarong or feyli online?
Sorry. I don’t know any specific outlets. Many resort gift boutiques do carry them, but I don’t know a specific one who definitely has them.