Some of you figured out that Monday’s post had a little simulation in the graphics department. However, if you like your resort experience enhanced with a touch of electronic simulation, the NIYMA is the destination for you. It has a simulator room which a collection of games that include…
- Golf – 10 golf courses
- Laser Shooting – 10 shooting games
- Basketball – shooting baskets
- Baseball – pitching
- Ice hockey – penalty shooting (goal target & shot speed)
- American Football – kicking and throwing
- Soccer – penalty shooting
Prices range from $35 for 30 minutes to $200 for unlimited use (during opening hours 10:00 am – 11:00 pm) during guest’s stay.
Wii on steroids.
Pingback: Maldives Complete Blog