To add some New World spice, Hard Rock’s “Butterfly and the Elephant” restaurant serves up Mexican fare with the widest selection of guacamole I’ve seen:
- Clasico (onions, jalapeno chili, coriander, lime)
- Green (tomatillo, pumpkin seeds, jalapeno chili, lime, coriander)
- Caribbean (mango, pineapple, red onion, tomoato, serrano chili)
- Habanero (“Holy Guacamole, This One Is Not For The Faint Hearted!” roasted habanero chili, coriander, roasted shallots, garlic)
- Crab (chipotle, red onion, jalapeno, jicama, coriander, white crab meat, citrus oil)
- Pineapple (sweet onion, coriander, serrano chili, pineapple, pomegranate seeds)
There is also a tasting platter option for the culinarily adventurous.